Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning

I got this from another blog as it has been posted all over Facebook but wanted to re-post it here. As Swim season is upon us, this is great information to know. Be smart and respect the water! This is great stuff to know for those that are not trained lifeguards. I take water safety very seriously. I have been a lifeguard since I was 18 and even when I am in a public pool, I feel like I am on duty. You never stop scanning the water. Now that I have my own kids, I am very diligent about teaching them water safety. You never know when you might have to use this information. Right after I posted this to facebook yesterday, my friend read it and had to apply it to her little boy. Please click on the link below, you never know, it could save a life.

Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning

No comments: